So, awhile ago, I was looking for a way to cast my Android screen to my Mac and PC. And all the famous suggestions, I found on the internet were not good enough. Most Screen Mirroring Android app have Ads and watermark, while others have an unjustified price and this got me wondering how come this common problem has no simple solution? So, I started my research and finally found a straightforward solution. It’s free, works on every platform, and there are no intrusives ads. In fact, it can work wirelessly even without WiFi, which no other app can do. And the worst part is no one on the Internet is talking about it. And I won’t blame them; I had that app on my phone for two years, even I don’t know, I could use it to mirror my Android screen to my computer. So, which is the app? Well, let’s find out!
Hey, what is going on guys, I am Titas from TecnoNerds, and today in this article I am going to show you how can you Mirror Android Screen to Pc and Mac using Screen Mirroring Android App. So, what are we waiting for? Let’s find out how.
Screen Mirroring Android
Before reveling the main app, I want to show you all the available options and why should you not using these Screen Mirroring Android app.
- Screen Mirroring Android- Chromecast – Okay, so the first thing that comes to mind when we talk about casting Android screen to a big screen is Chromecast. The good thing about Chromecast is – it has the least latency. Even you can play games wirelessly, which is not possible in any other available options that we’ll see soon. However, the only downside is Chromecast is not free. You need to pay 18$ for this device.
- Screen Mirroring Android- All cast, Mirror go, Vysor etc – Now, if you look for these apps on google play you’ll see two things All have millions of download and have a rating around 3.5. Well, one reason is all these apps have Intrusive pop up ads, big watermark on the screen and unjustified price. And still not the prettiest solution because of the on-screen watermark. For any reason, if you want to use these screen mirroring android apps, I will recommend MirrorGo.
But still, this app has ads, limited free version, and high price. And this brings us to the final solution which is – Airdroid.
Screen Mirroring Android – Airdroid –
Yes, it can do screen mirroring better than other apps. Just follow these steps below –
- So, download the Airdroid app from this link. And open it.
- Now, this part is important and impressive. You can either create a new account or skip it. If you have both your computer and android under same Wi-Fi network, then use the Wi-Fi. No need to sign up.
- Now tap on
- You will see an IP address on you Airdroid app.
- Type that in your computer browser. Doesn’t matter if its windows, mac or Linux or even a Chromebook.
- If you go to that IP address, a prompt will appear on your mobile screen. Press
Acceptto confirm login on your phone. And there we go.
- Now the next part is entirely unexpected. There is no direct screencast option. To cast your screen, you need to tap on screenshot icon.
- And it’ll send a confirmation on your android. Tap start now from your mobile.
- And there you have your android screen.
- Now, let’s consider another case, you want to Mirror Android Screen using this screen mirroring android app, but you don’t have Wi-Fi. Then create an Airdroid Account, Turn on mobile data.
- Then again tap on AirDroid Web.
- Then in your computer’s web browser type – http://web.airdroid.com.
- Then you have two options to Mirror Android Screen. Either Sign-in with your existing account or you also can log-in using QR code scanner. Scan the QR code using the AirDroid app and you will good to go.
- The latency will depend on your internet connection.
Do you know the best part of AirDroid? It works all the time; you don’t need to download any software on your computer because it works on your web browser and that’s why it also support cross-platform. And it’s free with no ads popping around, the watermark is also at the side and not on the screen.
So, that is it, hope you find Screen Mirroring Android app and now you can Mirror Android Screen easily. If you still have any problems then feel free to comment below. Or you can also contact me.
“Screen Mirroring Android App | Mirror Android Screen to PC and Mac”