If you are here then you don’t have any webcam, or you have a webcam, but the quality of your webcam sucks. Then what should you do now? I think nowadays everyone has a smartphone and you also have. So that you can turn your smartphone into a wireless android IP webcam or security camera with multiple viewing options.
This whole process requires only an app called IP Webcam and a home wifi network.With this app called IP Webcam, you can manage your phone camera through pc your web browser or VLC player. It doesn’t require any Internet connection. Using this app you can record and capture photos and also you can do video calls from your PC using your phone’s camera. So, this is a win-win section for you. You don’t need to buy any expensive webcam for your video calls or recording you face. One smartphone can do that for you. Android IP Webcam.
~ Android IP Webcam ~
- Home Wi-Fi connection
- IP Webcam – Download
Android IP Webcam- Home Wi-Fi connection –
First thing first. Connect your Pc and your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network otherwise it will not work.
Android IP Webcam- IP Webcam –
After connecting to the same Wi-Fi network open up Play Store and install IP Webcam app. Or click this link. After install make sure that your other camera apps are closed. Now launch IP Webcam, scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Start Server. The app will now fire up your phone’s camera and you will see an IP address in the bottom of your screen.
Android IP Webcam- On our PC –
Android IP Webcam- Some Features of IP Webcam:
• You can upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP, and Email using Filoader plugin
• Video can be recorded in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio can be streamed in wav, opus, and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• It can detect Motion with a sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (only support for Windows and Linux via a universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• You can push notification on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, you can broadcast video online, but you need an Ivideon account.
• There have more other features like night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
Here is the process to create an Android IP Webcam. Now you can easily turn your SmartPhone into a Wireless Webcam. Hope you don’t have any problem regarding this tutorial. And if you still have a problem then you can see this tutorial. It might help you.
“Android IP Webcam”